Crumble Cake Prep

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Blues

Reaction score
I wanted to see how most of you prepare crumble cake type tobacco. This is the first experience that I've had with this type of tobacco.

Hermit":kfth3n5f said:
I crumble it. :lol:
Right on Hermit. Actually Kingfisher is my #1. No prep work unless it's too wet (air it out some first if necessary) I just stuff it in and light it up. Crumbly is good, crumbly is wonderful, crumbly my favorite along with those precious medalions. Enjoy!

Falconer":eboh1h7g said:
Hermit":eboh1h7g said:
I crumble it. :lol:
Right on Hermit. Actually Kingfisher is my #1. No prep work unless it's too wet (air it out some first if necessary) I just stuff it in and light it up. Crumbly is good, crumbly is wonderful, crumbly my favorite along with those precious medalions. Enjoy!
Fancy finding you posting here brother Dutch.
Thanks to Falconer I have had my first encounters with crumble cake ie. Kingfisher~
Just brilliant crumble load and smoke, burns well and goes down the bowl even. Just brilliant stuff!!!!!!!

"There shall be one to rule them all"

PIRATE CAKE..

I just crumble crumble cakes into little chunks and toss them in.

Thanks guys, I got a few cakes from P&C.com and didn't really know the best way to prepare them. I learn something new every day here! :cheers:

New Smoker":jfc7ijyu said:
Thanks guys, I got a few cakes from P&C.com and didn't really know the best way to prepare them. I learn something new every day here! :cheers:
We aim to please bro!!! :cheers:

thanks Gandalf, that was my experience as well. The first bowl that I packed, was too tight and smoked hot, but I packed the second one a little more loosely (just a bit tighter than for cube cut) and it burned perfectly.

Piet, I will have to try some Kingfisher on my next order. I got some Kakes (Anniversary, Marble, and Classic Burley) from P&C to try out and I really like them so I will be looking for more crumble cake types.

New Smoker":eutugqae said:
thanks Gandalf, that was my experience as well. The first bowl that I packed, was too tight and smoked hot, but I packed the second one a little more loosely (just a bit tighter than for cube cut) and it burned perfectly.

Piet, I will have to try some Kingfisher on my next order. I got some Kakes (Anniversary, Marble, and Classic Burley) from P&C to try out and I really like them so I will be looking for more crumble cake types.
Enjoy it bro!!!
You have a bigger variety there that I have to try!!!!
Have fun brother!!

I leave them as uncrumbled as can be, but I load the pipe a day before I smoke it. Lets the tabak dry a bit which helps the burn and, for me, the flavor.

Buddy