Curious meer carving...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
...indeed, a statement, I'm just not sure what it is...

Please, I'll leave the jokes up to those who repond:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-YANIK-MEERSCHAUM-Pipe-EROTIC-NUDE-2-SHORT-BEST-QUALITY-CHURCHWARDEN-/150725412134?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2317ef4526

moby115.jpg

No matter what I smoke in this pipe it always tastes like s**t :scratch:

Uh, guys....that's not a pipe. It's a fancy cigarette butt.

Sometimes I gotta wonder about Yanik. He does excellent work but is confusing at times. This is not an Erotic Nude as the auction states and looks like he ran out of meerschaum when carving it. Almost like he had a small piece and didn't know what to do with it and decided on this. Very strange.
Being this is half a women (the best 1/2 because it cant talk) would it make you a half a man to smoke it?

I just gotta say, I like it!
The sense of humor, combined with obvious carving skill, and I like big butts and I cannot lie...

Apparently it's the latest fashion trend at the Victoria's Secret Eskisehir location..... :study:

I guess seeing a ladies "unmentionables" was considered risqué back in the day...curious stem placement however. :shock:

First time I've ever seen a meerschaum goose. It's absurd, but I like it. Hey--does anyone know where to buy those plexiglass, or whatever it's called, pipestands, as in the photo? I would like one for my single meerschaum when it's warm. I'm not fussy with the pipe, but I hate setting it down when it's warm and the wax is still soft. There's no contact with the bowl when it rests, unlike a regular pipe stand. I've done a fair amount of looking and can't find any. Or am I a friggin' fool?

Richard Burley":kv9iqh68 said:
First time I've ever seen a meerschaum goose. It's absurd, but I like it. Hey--does anyone know where to buy those plexiglass, or whatever it's called, pipestands, as in the photo? I would like one for my single meerschaum when it's warm. I'm not fussy with the pipe, but I hate setting it down when it's warm and the wax is still soft. There's no contact with the bowl when it rests, unlike a regular pipe stand. I've done a fair amount of looking and can't find any. Or am I a friggin' fool?
They might be custom--or used to display something else.

I bet you could make one out of two pieces of wood quite easily.

Richard Burley":3o0jkfix said:
I believe if I'm not mistaken, Yanik was selling some awhile back. Maybe you can get them from him?

Richard,
Our local shop here sells them you want to pm me your number I will price and ship for you

Cigar2you":upv1mocl said:
Richard,
Our local shop here sells them you want to pm me your number I will price and ship for you
Thankee, but I reckon I don't need it now. I discovered that my pipe is a "sitter" if I merely invert it and let it rest on the bowl rim. I long ago gave up trying to keep bowl rims pristine, so this will work for me. So who bought the charming meerschaum? Wasn't me...

Cigar2you":3drxlyl2 said:
Richard,
Thankee, but I reckon I don't need it now. I discovered that my pipe is a "sitter" if I merely invert it and let it rest on the bowl rim. I long ago gave up trying to keep bowl rims pristine, so this will work for me. So who bought the charming meerschaum? Wasn't me...

Yanik pipes get a lot of attention, could be the (brown) star attraction of some collector's vault, never to be seen again. I guess this was the poor lass' fate in the end. 8)