Curious

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I wouldn't have a pipe in my racks if I wasn't gonna smoke it. I don't particularly like the pipe you linked to, but if it magically appeared on my doorstep or something you bet your patooty I would smoke it.

Frost":b82280wb said:
Personally, I wouldn't have a pipe in my racks if I wasn't gonna smoke it. I don't particularly like the pipe you linked to, but if it magically appeared on my doorstep or something you bet your patooty I would smoke it.
Thanks for the feedback Frost!!!

It looks like it will hold a full days worth of tobacco. Load it in the morning smoke it all day! It has a huge chamber!! When I bought it i did not realize it was so large.

dubhdarra":2m5qdgfo said:
looks like someone hollowed out a shillelaigh.
That settles it then!! I ain't nothing but a leprechaun so i'll have to smoke it.. :joker:

Real Leroy Mercer":ortdxzok said:
I jist mite smoke it.........pipes is fer smok'n not ride'n!
I had just enough Mac B Scottish Flake- someone gave to me to fill it and smoke it. I been using that delayed gratification technique all day long. Maybe I can finish it by bedtime, if not i'll just keep puffing it tomorrow.