DA Pipe Group

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
The colder weather is on its way which means fewer chances to be outside in the shed so I need to keep myself busy, I figured as I was on DA again to give me something to keep me occupied in the colder and darker months why not start a pipe related group there.

If any of you are up for it and use DA why not fire along and join, you don't need to be any fab' artist, just photo's of yours pipes are awesome, they have to be your own photo's and not stock photo's from other websites mind you.

If you're up for it you'll find my brand new DA group here: http://passionateaboutbriar.deviantart.com/

I'm not familiar with DA but just now signed up. I tried to join your group however I got a popup stating "Sorry! Join requests are closed at this time."

What is DA?

Never mind, lol.

Maybe a stupid question but why not just post pics here? Or am I misunderstanding the fundamentals or something?

RobJ":hhl3alef said:
I'm not familiar with DA but just now signed up. I tried to join your group however I got a popup stating "Sorry! Join requests are closed at this time."
Goodness, my mind is all over the place at the moment, I just fixed that Rob, you can join the group now, thank you very much for your interest, it is really hard getting a group going on DA but once they get going they are effortless, just the getting there is another matter. :sunny:

Heya Brandon,

it's just a different scene being a part of a large artistic community, not everyone feels they have it in them to be an artist but art is every where in life, I have found that once people see that art is not limited to those who can draw, paint or sculpt they tend to discover their own hidden artistic talents, it can be a very heartening experience sharing something you have created yourself with a very large artistic community such as DA. Yes of course it is vanity before any one points that out, for what is the point in artistic creation if it is not for others to behold and enjoy the doing so, is it not good for the soul to know that your work is loved and enjoyed by others, this sort of thing is very healthy for people.

If you enjoy taking photo's of your own pipes Brandon or of your good self with a pipe in your chops then fire on over and share those photo's on Passionate About Briar, you'll make yourself some new friends if you like and many of those can turn out to be really good friends too, failing that you'll be able to look at my crap art and have a giggle, win win for you really Buddy. :sunny: