Dad's back in the effing hospital again. :|

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
Not sure what it is this time, but it sounds like another round of the first. He was feeling great for a few weeks and we're back to it again.

If my posts are short, cryptic, seemingly snide or nonexistent, it ain't personal. Stress levels are stratospheric. I like the distraction of this place and baseball, but I'm going to have to pre-apologize, hopefully for no reason in particular.

This sh*t's really getting old. And I'm not even the directly afflicted.

Life has ups and downs, hold what you got till the pendulum swings back your direction.

Simper fi

I know you mean well, but respectfully, I don't need obvious maxims and cliches. You don't know me, or my situation. Eventually you may.

Hey Kyle, sorry to hear the bad news about your father, I hope it turns out to be something minor. I'm helping my dad through cancer at the moment so I have an idea of how you might feel. All the best to you and your family.

I feel for you Kyle. I know I would have the same emotions if it was my dad. :no: :cry: :evil: :( :confused:

We will try to distract you as much as possible. I hope your dad turns the corner and gets well soon.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. My Dad was in and out of the hospital for several years before he finally passed. Several times, in his last year, he was in the boat on the River Styx with the pennies in his pocket and one finger on the bank. But he always pulled through, till the last time. But at that point, it was time to go. I miss him every day. But he's better off now.

However, I do think your Dad will pull out of this one.

On a lighter note: You know that your relative has spent too much time in the hospital when the floor plan of the hospital starts to make sense to you. ;)

I'll be praying for you and yours.

Hey brother if you need anything, as always, you can count on your brothers here at BoB. We are a family and will be here to support you. If you need anything just holler at us. Your family will remain in my prayers.

All the best to your dad Kyle. I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Some from here, too.

Lots.

:face:

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Really sorry to hear about this Kyle. I'll be praying for your Dad's speedy recovery. If we can be of help, don't hesitate to ask bro.

Thanks guys. Just letting me say it and not bottle it up and try and be the "stoic hero" will do my own stomach issues, stress levels and sanity good.

You guys are as important as it gets for me right now. Dad and I will get through this. He's far from his deathbed, but he's a ways from healthy. Gotta fix that, at least for a few more years. Have some work to help him complete for the business tomorrow, so I'll get a chance to hang out with him more, more distractions, it all helps.

I ain't broken yet. I'd say "bring it on, Universe," but I'm a bit leery of such confidence. There's gotta be some "good luck" around the corner for the family. Some way. Some how. If not, struggle just makes the fleeting good times all the more sweet. Gotta remember that.

Sorry to hear about your Dad taking ill again Kyle. You are both in my prayers.

Regards

Jers

Sorry to hear the news, Kyle. I'm sending all sorts of good wishes and prayers your way. Group hug to ya, buddy. (I would put the emoticon on here, but it is yours.) :lol:

fungunner":u1tfucvt said:
Life has ups and downs, hold what you got till the pendulum swings back your direction.

Simper fi
His cliche was just an attempt at cheering you up brother. I know you're a tough and cool cat and a good bud of mine (even though we haven't met). Ill be praying for you and yours. Just keep cool and don't let it change you. I was on here when my gramps WAS on his deathbed trying to be distracted. It works.
You need something you call. Even people you don't know will try to help you. You told me yourself when you're down and if someones trying to help you up it takes two hands. (Not worded exactly).
Hang in there brother, and don't let anger/fear/stress get the best of you. You're cooler than that. You and your pops are in my prayers,
Zach

Kyle, your dad, you and the rest of the family have my best wishes for all the good that will do. I'll be praying too. G'luck