Dallas Brothers and pipe club action

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings gentleman,
I am looking for brothers in the Dallas are that would like to get together sometime and get a good pipe session going. I have heard about a pipe club in Dallas but that was many years ago. If anyone has any news or info, or would like to just smoke sometime please reply or PM me.
There is a great place called sir Elliott's tobacco that I believe we could use for small gatherings.

Have a great day gentleman and smoke well!!

It's possible that no one has signed up from Dallas. Surprising. You might ask over at Smokers Forums. For shear numbers, that forum is probably #1. If you do get a club name and meeting times etc, be sure to post it over here for anyone else looking for that information. You never know when a new pipe smoker may come looking. :sunny:

I live over in Tarrant County but try to stay out of Dallas :p Spent 35 years there and finally got out and back to Tarrant County about 15 years ago!! There's a B&M here in Arlington that I found out about and have gone to a few times. Getting to be fewer B&Ms around these days.

I'd join you. Gotta get a pass from the wife and kid but no prob there. I live near addison. You can smoke at Elite cigars. They got a restaurnt and bar there. I'm 41 but we prob got enough in common to have a good conversation

There is a Dallas Fort Worth Pipe Club, it has a yahoo group presence. Contact through them.

I just recently moved to the Dallas Area and discovered The Briar Club that meets in Lewisville at Up in Smoke. It's a little bit of a drive from where I am in Uptown but I went up to their July meeting and had a good time. What part of town are you in?

Here's a link to their Yahoo group: The Briar Club

We had a group of 6 guys get together at the Up in Smoke in uptwon today for about 2 hours. We popped a few tins and had a variety of different blends to try that the guys brought to share. My contribution was a tin of GLP Cumberland from 2005. As expected it was delicious. One of the guys also brought a few blends from a shop down in Austin that does all of there own bulk blends. I tried a Va/Per broken flake, that was pretty good, that the tobacconist uses the shop press to create.

All and all we had a good time Oma relating Friday afternoon.

You all outta move it down here in Smith county. These East Texas boys don't even know what a pipe looks like much less a B&M.
You guys are just too far of a drive for me.