Dang

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw only the opening last night and it was high

on the entertaining factor.

Edit: Ah, yes. Now I see it. Fun stuff.

PB is the worlds leading authority on thread locking. Read his writings and become enlightened. :lol:

Sorry Rad.
We actually have an understanding that mods and admins do not have to explain or defend their official actions.. BUT.

I'm actually very much a believer in legalization and normalization. IF it ever happens I will do as I did before the urinalysis era and partake when I am not in control of 'safety sensitive equipment'.. Until that time I can not jeopardize BoB by allowing commercialization of paraphernalia. Exaggeration? Maybe, but I don't think so. When the RYO crowd relabelled their wares as pipe tobacco the antz took the opportunity to secure for the FDA the power to reclassify products for tax purposes (its coming for pipe, cigar, e cigs, suns, etc). Guys, fun or not, I ask that in the future you report these threads to Doc, Myself, Carlos, or which ever mod your comfortable dealing with, and leaving the jokes on your side of the keyboard.

The marijuana crowd has their own lobbyist, forums, distributors.. frequent them there if you want to interact with them.

puros_bran":j10p1nnm said:
Sorry Rad.
We actually have an understanding that mods and admins do not have to explain or defend their official actions.. BUT.

I'm actually very much a believer in legalization and normalization. IF it ever happens I will do as I did before the urinalysis era and partake when I am not in control of 'safety sensitive equipment'.. Until that time I can not jeopardize BoB by allowing commercialization of paraphernalia. Exaggeration? Maybe, but I don't think so. When the RYO crowd relabelled their wares as pipe tobacco the antz took the opportunity to secure for the FDA the power to reclassify products for tax purposes (its coming for pipe, cigar, e cigs, suns, etc). Guys, fun or not, I ask that in the future you report these threads to Doc, Myself, Carlos, or which ever mod your comfortable dealing with, and leaving the jokes on your side of the keyboard.

The marijuana crowd has their own lobbyist, forums, distributors.. frequent them there if you want to interact with them.
Well said! Here here! :cheers:

Did anybody else notice she punched out right at 4:20?

Scott

puros_bran":v49ksau2 said:

I don't want to interact with them. I was enjoying watching others interact. :lol:

Rad

Exactly.

I don't want them here, and I especially don't want them blurring the tobacco/weed line even further. Pile o' B.S.

Anyway, I thought I was pretty nice to her.

Wasn't intended as a sniper shot at you Rad.. more like a shotgun blast at the situation.

Sasquatch":fsrgagl3 said:
I don't want them here, and I especially don't want them blurring the tobacco/weed line even further. Pile o' B.S.
Ayup. :mrgreen:

8)

puros_bran":c4biihwe said:
Wasn't intended as a sniper shot at you Rad.. more like a shotgun blast at the situation.
No worries, PB, I understood that. I just find it highly amusing to watch the pot pipe makers try to insist that they "smoke tobacco in our pipes everyday!". like they aren't understanding why in the world people would think they were for smoking pot. :lol:

Rad

That's kind of the gist of it. It's all a big joke. Because of the ignorance of loop-hole classifying pot paraphernalia (when unused) as "tobacco use products" the rest of us (and our wares) are lumped into a category we didn't ask for. I was stopped by a cop for smoking a cob in my truck so he could "smell and inspect" what I was smoking. I just sat there, laughing a little while his "expertise" was monkeying with my pipe (which he did NOT find amusing). He had no interest in my educational attempts, "...the results will speak for itself." Right. Thanks for wasting my time, and the "...I'll catch you next time, drug user..." attitude.

The only ones "in" on the joke are the pot-heads and the real pipe smokers, much to the chagrin of the latter.

It's irritating. :|