DanTobacco Blue Note???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greasemunki85

Reaction score
So I was in the Tinderbox last night, and I asked the guy at the counter, "hey man, where is your jar of Blue Note??"
To which response I get is "well ya see, we've been out of Blue note for a couple of weeks now, and also the "sherlocks choice" because Dan Tobaccos Crop got wiped out, the crop they make blue note with"
...to me this sounds like some BS, cause I haven't really heard much about this at all, on the forums or anywhere else.
They did have Devils Holliday, and Sweet Vanilla Honeydew, so Im wondering why they wouldn't have any Blue Note..
Have you guys heard anything about this?? Cause it soudns kinda fishy if you ask me..

Wow! That's a really "blue" note he played to you!! Well, I bet that in his dim mind it beat telling you that they didn't think of ordering more Blue Note. He probably figured that line would prompt you to just go ahead and buy something else in his shop than have you look for BN elswhere.

That's what you get for eight bucks an hour (part time),,,,