Date Set!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man! I see all these guys in here with 10-20-30 years...

I've been married for 6years and it's been great. Put her first, but not so much you lose yourself, and you'll be fine.

Awesome Zach! Indulge me while I point out something: she is your fiancé. On your wedding day she is your bride. Thereafter she is your wife.

I still call my wife my bride and we've been married for close to 17 years. :)

Happy for you!

Thanks Guys, and Gal.

Gravel, if she's still your bride, you've been holding off on the wedding for far too long@:lol:  It seems to me, that Fiancee (French) means "Bride to be", and Bride means, "Wife to be". I'm new Gravel, give me a break! LOL! I hardly ever use her name. I get quite a few odd looks because I call her, "Doll" all the time. Easy to pull her outta crowd with. I'm very excited that she doesn't call me, "Pooky", or "Pudding" or something of the sort. Mainly she'll call me "Bear". She even got me a bear coffee mug for my last birthday!
Zach

Cuervo25_1":2zlypakn said:
A huge congratulations! Also a bit of advice Marrage is hard work at both ends, try not to spend money wrecklessly. If at all possible save all the money you can and invest (retirement, health, ect) into your future. I never want to see anyone face the hardships I have faced, sure it has made me stronger but why face them when you don't have to? Best of luck to the both of you!

As a 70 year old former fool...let me ditto that comment!!!

GuitarMyFriend":scx19lh4 said:
Thanks Guys, and Gal.

Gravel, if she's still your bride, you've been holding off on the wedding for far too long@:lol:  It seems to me, that Fiancee (French) means "Bride to be", and Bride means, "Wife to be". I'm new Gravel, give me a break! LOL! I hardly ever use her name. I get quite a few odd looks because I call her, "Doll" all the time. Easy to pull her outta crowd with. I'm very excited that she doesn't call me, "Pooky", or "Pudding" or something of the sort. Mainly she'll call me "Bear". She even got me a bear coffee mug for my last birthday!
Zach
From now on I am calling you Pudding Pooky Bear. :lol:

gravel":9fra0lvu said:
GuitarMyFriend":9fra0lvu said:
Thanks Guys, and Gal.

Zach
From now on I am calling you Pudding Pooky Bear. :lol:
Ya, I was gonna say sumpthin' like that but you beat me to it!

:joker: 

Cheers,

RR

...well Zach, after 33 years of marriage, 6 sons ages 11-30, two grandkids 8 & 10, my simple suggestion is for you to both take time to enjoy each other!