Dear Friends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Behike54

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am not sure what to say about my absence that doesn't sound like an excuse.

I miss the board and everyone on it and I certainly owe a few people an apology. I should have reached out and at least said I was taking a breather and that all the changes in my life, such as moving, issues at home, the health of a parent, and just as overall feeling of life being out of control, was just too much. I didn't realize how much I was isolating myself and how small my world had become.

I had this epiphany today about all this and am just putting one foot in front of the other; the next thing I know I am logging onto BoB.

It is my hope that all is well with everybody and that I will be welcomed back as I was when I originally found BoB.

Cheers,

Jack

No sweat, Jack. Life gets the best of all of us sometimes. Glad to see you back again. :D

Good to have you back, BH. Life happens. BoB continues. It'll be like you never left before you know it...questioning your sanity and having a good time. :mrgreen:

8)

Good to see you post again. Now cut the pleasantries and let's get down to discussing pipes and tobacco. :D

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!

It's like I NEVER left!

PB and KW post in succession?! Coincidence, YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Welcome back BH. I've had one of those years. All the best to you. Good to see you're seeing the light through the clouds!

Come on back anytime.

We are just hanging out makin' arses of ourselves, like always.

Hope you get things back in order.

Welcome back Jack. The pipe as therapy. The forums too. Canna go wrong with a pipe.

Welcome back, Jack! I'm still working my way through those stogies you sent me. Phenomenal, every one of them.

How's that Penzance treating you?

Cigars are great, no doubt. But if I had to come up on them, @$8 per, as compared to equivalent bowls, 1 bowl/1 cigar, it would cost $200,000.00.

150 lbs X 500g = 75,000g
75,000 / 3g = 25,000 bowls
25,000 X $8 = $200,000.00

My 150 lb cellar will cost me ~$6,000.00. That's not counting pipes. But I smoke 6 cobs and am perfectly satisfied with $60.00 for ebay off-brand pipes.

I'll worry about pipes when I have the tobacco to put in them.