Deathwish

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
I had ordered Deathwish brand coffee for my wife last Christmas ( shes the coffee aficionado of our team ) needless to say i do a normal monthly order for it. I smell this stuff brewing and im ready to strap the cleats on and top some trees ( goes great with lat blends ). Its super strong but smooth with to me a nutty finish.... only problem is that a regular cup of joe just doesnt seem to satisfy as much. We also just received Vallhalla Odinforce blend ( also Deathwish brand). Wife says its amazing but i wasnt home when it was brewed... odinforce is artesian blend by guitarist Zakk Wylde.... if its good enough for the Black Label Society well then dammit i think its good enough for me :)

I've gone through a couple bags of Deathwish over the past year. I'm not huge on the flavor, but boy howdy, that stuff works. I drink A LOT of coffee during the course of the day so the caffeine has little effect. If I get sleepy in the afternoon I'll brew a pot of Deathwish to keep myself from falling asleep while at the shaping wheel. Definitely use the stuff sparingly!

Occ
I usually drink my coffee black, but even i have to blonde up a cup of Deathwish... it will definitely keep you wired for sound!