Dholakia Snuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PegLegEd

Reaction score
Has Anybody Tried one of those Swiss Chocolate Bullets? I know they don't cost that much, but still I would like to Know if- it is good and are the bullets refillable?
Thanks,
Ed

Not sure about the one it comes in, but it may be sealed so you can't refill it...

Snuff is top notch - more than top notch - a must have :)

Thanks for the reply gandalfpc. I am going to attempt to cut back on smoking, hope something like one of these products (nasal snuff) will help. I have never done snuff before. I guess I will see when it gets here.

Thanks
Ed

I had not tried SNUS before but recently got into it. The Dholakai Swiss Chocolate is my daily that I keep in my pipe bag. Its Good Stuff. Havent tried or seen the bullet though. We have several refillabble ones at the shop I was looking at.

Mine Came in the mail 5-26-2010. It is kinda cheaply made, probably will wear-out by the time I sniff what comes in the soft-plastic bottle. I put stuff in my pants pockets and lean against, run into, bump up against things so the hard plastic top probably is not to durable. I been researching a couple bullet things (metal) and will probably will order one or 2 of those and a small spoon to fill them with. I have fat stubby hands and fingers. Not ideal for pinching powder.
thanks
Ed

I do like the smell, taste, texture, staying power, and most everything about this little piece of nasal artillery.
Note add to short list.

I tried some of the plastic and glass ones, and examined the metal ones - all will do the job, but in the end this one is the king of the hill - will last forever, never clogs - a real winner...

POSH snuff bullet

Thanks that is the one I was looking at. On the link you posted scrolled down and I gonna get both.
Thnx
Ed