Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simple Man

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
And ended up with a new SCCY 9mm and a couple boxes of ammo. Traded a few antiques for it that I got a while back for practically nothing but time and effort to restore, so not bad. The 9mm looks like this one...

2-SCCYCPX2TT_b_zpsuuvqd50j.jpg

Let us know how you like it! I'm definitely in the market for a lighter CC pistol and I love to hear others' opinions on the matter.

Probably the best of the $200 guns. And far outclasses anything Taurus produces at twice the cost.

I too would like your firing line report.

puros_bran":fceudtfk said:
Did we ever shoot the gun to give an update?  
PB, not sure you still hang around here, but just in case you swing by... I did use the gun a lot. Probably shot around 500 rds through it and never had any trouble. I carried it for a couple of years but just sold it about 4 or 5 months ago with the intention of buying something else. Something else has not happened yet... the money got spent and I don't have enough to get what I want yet.

But yeah, for around $200, I think you would be hard pressed to find a better 9mm.