Different pipes for different kinds...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. Thank you for being gracious Beetlejazz. I didn't realize. :oops:

Anyway, I love tea and actually have a lizard yixing pot that I use for oolongs... so I totally understand where you are coming from and I would NEVER mix them up. :lol:

beetlejazz":7r9apu39 said:
I know deep down inside boys are people too. :p
A sad but true fact...sometimes shovels have to be used, either for the B.S. or for the layers of detritus they build. :p Overall, that's just a "human" thing, by my reckon.

By the way, sort of off-but-on-topic, there's a LOT of tea geeks here.

Simple Man":xn7xha0x said:
Sorry. Thank you for being gracious Beetlejazz. I didn't realize. :oops:

Anyway, I love tea and actually have a lizard yixing pot that I use for oolongs... so I totally understand where you are coming from and I would NEVER mix them up. :lol:
Nah, I really don't mind at all. Actually I'm glad to not to stick out like a sore thumb and "ruin the party" by being all estrogen-y

And yes! Pu-erhs have a particularly strong aroma of their own don't they! I am experiencing a dilemma now though, I know I have a lump of nice pu-erh somewhere here and now I crave it but currently there's nothing to put it in...

Kyle Weiss":xn7xha0x said:
beetlejazz":xn7xha0x said:
I know deep down inside boys are people too. :p
A sad but true fact...sometimes shovels have to be used, either for the B.S. or for the layers of detritus they build. :p Overall, that's just a "human" thing, by my reckon.

By the way, sort of off-but-on-topic, there's a LOT of tea geeks here.
Indeed a human thing. I was just fooling around. I wonder if it's a cultural thing though but I often find the discussions here that have to do with the issue of "wives and girlfriends" quite interestingly confusing... if I ever end up cohabiting with a man again, I think I will need a (wo)man cave where I can smoke my pipe and work with my projects in peace and not be bothered by all the domestic stuff and paying attention to having a relationship with someone. But I guess I would just call it a "study" or "atelier". :lol:

And yes I wouldn't be surprised by the tea-thing in the least. Something about paying a lot of attention to something that seems simple to the mundies but is in reality a huge exciting world of its own. + appreciation for craftmanship, of course.

Please, though, whatever you do, don't call it the "sewing room," that's just code for "I'm not organized or crafty, but I really, really want to be..." :lol: I expect your (wo)man cave to be intellectual, with finds and artifacts of your travels, tea pots, art, cool lights, books and just the right amount of feminine flair to suit you. Okay, a few flowers are okay. :lol: :p 8)

Every person needs a safety zone, an escape in co-habitation--I don't care how much you love a person. Space is space, and it should be awesome space. *Carl Sagan voice* "Awesome space!" Heheh.

8)