dinner party

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smg913

Reaction score
Right now I am at a doctor dinner party at a country club for my brother in-law who is a fantastic doctor and spend most of his free time volunteering. I feel out of place,  so now that I  am  couple martinis deep I  thinking about introducing my self as a doctor ( I am just a mechanic) the real question is what kinds of doctor should I be? I am thinking about a ass doctor?

smg913":dbcnigwe said:
Right now I am at a doctor dinner party at a country club for my brother in-law who is a fantastic doctor and spend most of his free time volunteering. I feel out of place,  so now that I  am  couple martinis deep I  thinking about introducing my self as a doctor ( I am just a mechanic) the real question is what kinds of doctor should I be? I am thinking about a ass doctor?
Stop drinking, take a cab home or you'll need a doctor. :twisted: :twisted:

250px-Assman_plate.jpg

MV5BMTQ2MDYyNDYyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ4OTkwMDE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

:lol:

Cheers,

RR

To be honest, you are a car doctor. But, at times like this, it is better to zip the lips and throw away the key :) Less chance of embarrassing your brother, wife, and yourself.

:) I know how those parties go.. ugh. I have to deal with them as well, every once in a while. Good luck!

Some good advice here sir. Curb the drinking and you'll save a lot tonight
and thank yourself in the morning. ;)

Thanks for the advice . so far after a pipe of semios and some food I have saved the dinner I am a little upset no one asked me if I was a doctor

Tell them you are a research doctor finding the overlooked benefits of fine tobaccos.

The party was all good. We all had a good time. I never got around to telling people I was a doctor. had a good smoke, good drinks, surrounded by good family.

You should've introduced yourself as a make up artist and once you had them down that road reveal that it was at a mortuary. I got a lot of mileage out of that one, although the then girlfriend never seemed to appreciate my quirky attempts at levity ;)