Direct Hit!!! Cuban Missile Crisis 2018

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakebound

Reaction score
I've been struck by a Cuban Missile barrage by one of our newest members wij!

William and I were discussing Cuban Cigars and pipe tobacco via pm and I offered a very modest sampling of tobacco for him to try. In complete retaliation, I was overwhelmed today by a sneak salvo by El Presidentes Rocket Brigade!!!

William also enclosed a very detailed description of his offering for me as well. A very generous new member indeed. Once I figure out his tastes in pipe tobacco, he's going to need to build a bunker!!

Wow!! Thank you William!!

Frank totally killed it with the tobacco that he sent me.

Esoterica Stonehaven - Even for a wet behind the ears guy like me knows the rarity of that stuff. :bounce:
S. Fawith St. James Flake
Golden Cavendish
AND a hand made blend only made in Flint Michigan.

I am so excited to smoke this selection.... Now I have to go research how to pack flake tobacco (I told you I was a noob!)

wij":2nn304un said:
Frank totally killed it with the tobacco that he sent me.

Esoterica Stonehaven - Even for a wet behind the ears guy like me knows the rarity of that stuff.  :bounce:
S. Fawith St. James Flake
Golden Cavendish
AND a hand made blend only made in Flint Michigan.

I am so excited to smoke this selection.... Now I have to go research how to pack flake tobacco (I told you I was a noob!)
Frank knows his onions wij...those are some fine blends. OK so I don't know anything about the hand blend, but still mighty fine selections to pass out.

My humble 2c would be to make sure both the Stonehead and St. James are dried out sufficiently first, as they tend to come pretty wet. There again, I've no idea how they came to you from Frank's stash, or if you prefer more moisture with your pipe weed. So feel free to disregard anything I've just said! (My personal preference is on the dry side, but that's just me).

Cheers,

RR

Very cool trade Gents - its great to see friendships develop from our passion!

:cheers: