DIY Seredipity blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinM

Reaction score
While back, I had left maybe a couple bowls of Prince Albert, some Mac B Va #1 and Uhle's 255 (cube cut burley with anise topping.) I decided to put these leftovers in a handy little jar and let them sit for a week. Wow! What I got was a tasty, mild, all-day smoke that is smooth, tasty, has no bite and often smolders to the bottom on a charring light. There's a chocolate taste from The Prince, some licorice coming in and out, and some fresh hay from the #1. Only problem is, I don't have much of it. I do have the Prince and #1, but I'll have to order more 255. This would make a nice smoke for next summer.

Sounds nice!

Funny how those little leftover jars can turn into something quite nice, yes?

Yes, indeed. I get the best result by stopping about three bowls before getting to the very end of a tin. Then I sift out the tobacco dust and add what remains of the leaf to My Leftover Mix. Tobacco dust smokes hot and acrid, though I have used a pinch at the top to help get a stuffed and folded flake fired up.