Do any of you young guys remember Chris Farley?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wh6zioQUf1A" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WkfpozrWNdk" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9YfvBbxE1vU" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool clips, he reminded me alot of Curly from the Three Stooges.

Whoah, way to make me feel old... there are people of smoking age too young to remember Chris Farley!

I may only be 20, but I LOVED chris farley. I love watching videos that are older than me :p One of my favorite comedian actors of the day.

Motivational speaker is one of my favorites

"I live in a van down by the river"

I'm 21, and I love Chris Farley. I believe the best era of SNL was when he was on.

Watching those clips made me want to jump in my VAN and head down to the RIVER.
Sad outcome for Chris. Blacksheep always makes me laugh.

whiskeywillow":ix9q3sn8 said:
I'm 21, and I love Chris Farley. I believe the best era of SNL was when he was on.
Had to quote it because I couldn't say it any better myself.

Motivational speaker was the best, heres my take...
One day you'll be sitting at your desk at work smoking your pipe and thinking life is just dandy....

The next day you'll find the pink slip on your timecard, lose your wife and bail on the mortgage, and you'll have to survive on a steady diet of government cheese and while living in A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!

Well you sir Mr. Brother of briar are my new roomie, my new pal... I'm going to get you all on the straight and narrow.

But can't forget about Dah' Bears dah bears dah bears da bears.

Watched his greatest hits on netflix last night with my girlfriend... RIP big Chris!

Dude, Chris Farley is the *new* SNL to me! ;) Classic SNL as I remember it was Belushi, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, etc.

TreverT":9diqvb11 said:
Dude, Chris Farley is the *new* SNL to me! ;) Classic SNL as I remember it was Belushi, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, etc.

Amen to that, I loved that era!

TreverT":n201fwh2 said:
Exactly.
After the "original" cast the show just did a sloooow downward spiral for my interest.

Farley did seem to have something going for him.

For those of you who have Netflix streaming and might be interested, they have all the early SNL eps on there for streaming. My wife and I have been enjoying watching some of the early seasons all over again. For myself, I guess I lost interest in SNL after the Eddie Murphy years... I just stopped watching it in the 80's, and whenever I tuned in during the 90's it always seemed almost painful, so I didn't go back.