Do you take the flu shot?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife has to get the flu shot because of her job, me I've never had one and now I hear that this year's issue will include the swine flu vaccine...NFW am I ever gonna get a shot that has a drug that was rushed through the FDA approval process with NO long term effect studies.

Got one back in 2006 and it made me sick. I'll stick with shots of whisky if you please!

Same as JustPipes... Never had the shot, and never had the flu...

Piet Binsbergen":s52q9kv2 said:
No bro......... it makes me feel sh*t for weeks. Rather get the flu for 4 days and get it over with!!!
we are near the end of winter now and I have been ok this year, besides a mild head cold!
Amen Peter! I seem to get sicker when I take it versus when I don't.

Though I rarely get sick, I've gotten a flu shot for the last 20 years or so except for last year when they ran out before October. Never had any adverse affects from taking one. It's odd though, last year when I didn't get a flu shot was the first time I had gotten sick in the last 30 years or so.

Jim

The City provides free flu shots for employees. I just drop by the firehall and get one.

Totally senseless concept......the sickest my wife has ever been in her life, and she works in the medical industry.