Do you want one of these?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would have been great to use to shoot each other when we were kids, but we are too responsible for that now. Aren't we? :)

Awesome!

I think it just oughta be able to reach the conductor´s podium form the trumpet section....
:twisted: :twisted:

MisterE":itwik0dv said:
Awesome!

I think it just oughta be able to reach the conductor´s podium form the trumpet section....
:twisted: :twisted:
Boy I think I know someone else who would say that, at leat about a former conductor. :)

LOL

Squirt guns in the back rows of symphony orchestras are a time-honored tradition :lol:

My favorite was Pass the Purse though.

Some lady (viola player, usually) always sneaks her purse out on stage with her because she's afraid somebody will take it backstage. Once things are off and rolling, the fun starts. The bass player nearest her hooks a strap of it with the end of his bow while she's playing, pulls it over and, invisible to both the conductor and the audience, it begins its journey around the orchestra.

The real fun comes at intermission when she does the frantic search for it :cheers:

:face:
DON'T CLAP -- THROW MONEY !!