Doctor Who fans?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadgerbil

Reaction score
Now, I know I'm not the only Doctor Who fan on the forum. (And since I know there are other folk on here who grew up in the UK, I'm guessing there are a few more.)

At any rate, I came across this picture today which just tickled me.

Doctor_smoking_.jpg

Great photo of the orginal Doctor! Do you know which episode that was from?

DrT999":06qpae2e said:
Great photo of the orginal Doctor! Do you know which episode that was from?
About exclaim and ask the same thing. 8)

Nice! I hadn't seen the TARDIS Wiki before... darned new series (which I also love) has occupied my time-and-space brain.

Now, some research into what kind of pipe the good Doctor smokes... I'd love to have a similar one for nerd value.

8)

Wibbly, Wobbly, Timey, Wimey

Hells Yeah! I love Doctor Who, Old & New. Matt Smith Rocks! I even love Torchwood.

Kyle Weiss":7c5j9afy said:
Now, some research into what kind of pipe the good Doctor smokes... I'd love to have a similar one for nerd value.
Better than jelly babies!

DrT999":njjdah0j said:
Kyle Weiss":njjdah0j said:
Can you make a pipe out of jelly babies? :shock:

Kyle Weiss":tebicnjr said:
DrT999":tebicnjr said:
Kyle Weiss":tebicnjr said:
Can you make a pipe out of jelly babies? :shock:
I meant as a piece of Whovian memorabilia!

Although the 3rd Doctor probably could have made a pipe out of jelly babies. . . . only the 4th would have smoked it!

Kyle Weiss":5piny9wf said:
Nice! I hadn't seen the TARDIS Wiki before... darned new series (which I also love) has occupied my time-and-space brain.

8)
I know just what you mean. I'd love one myself. Maybe just a framed print of that picture will do.

Came across this today. It's almost as good as the above!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ucDQlnvU5FM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Only seen the new stuff but I love it. How are the originals?

The Originals are very good but the video style is dated, as to be expected with 80's and earlier TV Programs. The Stories aren't bad though. Lots of rubber suited monsters, Daleks and whatnot, lots of Running. A real treat. I started with the 4th Doctor, Tom Baker when it was first brought to the USA in Dallas TX. I've been a fan ever since.

If it wasn't so damn hot here I would do vest, pocket watch, and bow tie every day, but I find myself deciding against it as it starts to reach high 80's here.