does any body know about meer?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr pipe

Reaction score
I know briar pipe become better with evry time smoking,because forming the cake and soaking the tobacco oil and aroma, insomuch in meerschaum pipe cake forming doesn't do,does meer become better in time with smoking? or not it doesn't change?

Well, it can become prettier as it changes color...as for performance? I think part of what most like about meers are their consistency overall.

8)

Mine have gotten better over the years but it's hard to explain how. They just smoke better now than they did when they were new. Mellower, sweeter, smoother smoking and much. much prettier.

williamcharles":9zggtg95 said:
Mine have gotten better over the years but it's hard to explain how. They just smoke better now than they did when they were new. Mellower, sweeter, smoother smoking and much. much prettier.
thank wiliam very very much,it's same thing that I want to know.

Kyle Weiss":u7cjkueq said:
Well, it can become prettier as it changes color...as for performance? I think part of what most like about meers are their consistency overall.

8)
thank my friend. always your posts are intelligence.