Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadgerbil

Reaction score
So, someone recently liked a picture from back at my birthday party and I realised it's actually quite a cool picture.
To explain, I'm a bit old fashioned and definitely believe that we can look to past generations for tutorials in style, class and manner. So all that in, I decided that my birthday party would be a tea/cocktail party. Everyone was encouraged to dress in Victorian/Edwardian attire but general steampunk ended up being the main theme since none of us had much time to prepare and knew there would be a lot of anachronism going on.

At any rate, someone snapped this picture of me.

156408_10150891508907208_1696375422_n.jpg

So, what pictures do you have of yourself doing fun and cool things while smoking your pipe?

That may also fall under the related categories of "Weird things to do while smoking a pipe", and "How I broke my pipe"...
I generally limit my smoking activities to standing by the side door, drinking tea, and waiting for women in tight shorts to come walking by.

AaaaaaH, COOL STUFF! That's what we do in February down here! Otherwise it's inside in the AC or out at the lake/pool wher I don't smoke :p BTW it is 106 outside while I type this :twisted:

I have completed a round of golf while smoking a chacom straight billiard before. Completed mind you, didn't come close to the course record or mine own. :D