Dos Equis Guy- Stay thirsty my friends...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim in Ohio

Reaction score
Anyone else think these commercials are AWESOME? What is your favorite fact about the "Most Interesting Man in the World? Mine: "If he were to ever punch you in the face, you would have to fight an overwhelming urge to thank him."

most-interesting-man-in-the-world.jpg

Stay thirsty my friends.

JP - That was a funny article. For those who may be concerned, rest assured it was just a parody news article... another headline from the same website: "Atlantic Ocean Dries Up After Freighter Carrying Shipment of ShamWows Capsizes"

Stay thirsty my friends. ;)

For some reason, those commercials hit my funny bone and always laugh when they're on. At least they're in English, unlike the newer Tecate commercials in Spanish. After hearing those broadcast on ESPN, I switched to Dos Equis.

Jim

I'm really in love with these commercials. Makes me want to break open a bottle, but then I remember that most everyone thinks they suck worse than Natti light.

The amber is branded Ambar and the other one (green bottle) is branded Lager, although they're both lagers.

It's no super-premium microbrew but it beats the hell out Michelob Ultra Light IMO.

The Lager goes really well with barbequed chicken, too.

This weekend I was at a bar (no shock there) and on one of the TV's there was what looked like an indepth interview with Jonathan Goldsmith. The Dos Equis guy. Apparently he's an avid sailor and in one of the shots they show him on his boat smoking a pipe. I've looked around to see if I could find a clip or something but couldn't. I don't know what station it was on or anything. Did anyone else see this interview?

i liked him up to a point.

when i saw him running from the equestrian riders..........................holding the fox............i interpreted that as somewhat 'anti' hunting (a sore subject with me).

besides, im much cooler than that dude.

camoham

jhuggett":88eh3ydi said:
This weekend I was at a bar (no shock there) and on one of the TV's there was what looked like an indepth interview with Jonathan Goldsmith. The Dos Equis guy. Apparently he's an avid sailor and in one of the shots they show him on his boat smoking a pipe. I've looked around to see if I could find a clip or something but couldn't. I don't know what station it was on or anything. Did anyone else see this interview?
I caught the ship/pipe scene, and him assuring he drinks Dos Equis, pointing below deck towards a cooler full,,,it was a list of best commercials but I only caught the tail end of it,,,

*camoham":y2rfsmbn said:
i liked him up to a point.

when i saw him running from the equestrian riders..........................holding the fox............i interpreted that as somewhat 'anti' hunting (a sore subject with me).

besides, im much cooler than that dude.

camoham
I believe they also show him hunting big game - so I don't think it's an anti-hunting statement, just a bit of anti establishment humor.