Drew Estate Pipe Tobacco?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgoldberg

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Before I got into pipes, I was smoking cigars occasionally, and the Acid cigars by DE were a favorite. I was just watching a 7 year old Muttnchop video, and in it he had a can of a DE Pipe Tobacco! I can't remember the name of the blend.

Anyone have/had this, and can tell me what it was like? Just curious.

Meat Pie was my favorite Balkan Supreme in a tin. I’m guessing their other tobacco offerings were also tinned versions of existing Orlik tobaccos. Drew Estate’s venture into pipes and pipe tobacco ended with their sale to Swisher.

Drew Estate was purchased by Swisher and Swisher discontinued the pipe tobacco line. I'm sure you've seen fine Swisher products behind the counter of every gas station you've ever been in.
05627abf18e95395378769cb2d40efc0_large.png

Before I got into pipes, I was smoking cigars occasionally, and the Acid cigars by DE were a favorite. I was just watching a 7 year old Muttnchop video, and in it he had a can of a DE Pipe Tobacco! I can't remember the name of the blend.

Anyone have/had this, and can tell me what it was like? Just curious.
I've had several of the Drew Estate pipe tobaccos and they aren't bad. Still have some unopened tins of them. The majority of them were aromatics but they did have an English blend (Meat Pie) and a Virginia (Gatsby Luxury Flake).