Dropping in to check what condition my condition is in.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's been a slow day around here as well !! :twisted: :twisted:

Looks like you have lost some weight PB. I'm hoping it was a planned, and not the result of stress. :shock:

What? Me stress? I lay in bed all day on narcotics, wtf do I have to be stressed about? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

I just thought it incredibly funny. I love dry, dark humor but I'm not above a little slap stick.

Same old, bro. Procrastinating in front of the computer when we should be doing more important things, I guess. :lol!:

I've got a ton of things to do but I'm procrasterbating.

Oy, it's a freaking Monday to be sure. The damn clock is crawling along. Most of my faculty are out of the country and I'm watching the paint peel today. Cold and blustery, but honestly I'd rather be out and active than sitting in here this afternoon. Come on 5 o'clock!

Considering the picture wouldn't it be more appropriate to say "it's Monday and the cock is crawling along"?

puros_bran":7264y012 said:
Considering the picture wouldn't it be more appropriate to say "it's Monday and the cock is crawling along"?
Hahaha! And you just broke my brain.

I'm sure I've seen that character before somewhere. Where's the Av from Eklektos?

Stick":kw2ntxxj said:
I'm sure I've seen that character before somewhere.  Where's the Av from Eklektos?
"I was a Male War Bride", Cary Grant and Ann Sheridan. The look on his face is priceless! :lol!: