Dumb Question?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquaholic

Reaction score
This is a dumb question but is there any way to skip to your first unread post in a thread???

I'm having trouble keeping up with Jim in the "what are you smoking" thread :lol: 

Maybe hit the "mark as read" feature so you know what's new....

But, Jim Inks is indeed hard to keep up with. The man is a smoking/posting dynamo! :D 

From "Home" you can click on "View your posts."
On the right under "View Posts since last visit."
Not exactly what you were lookin' for, but close.

aquaholic":rzpox9uh said:
This is a dumb question but is there any way to skip to your first unread post in a thread???

I'm having trouble keeping up with Jim in the "what are you smoking" thread :lol: 
Unless you smoke nonstop for at least 24 hours a day, there's NO "... keepimg up" with Jim!! He averages 18 min/bowl and never sleeps :twisted: :twisted: 

monbla256":vuvbxx82 said:
aquaholic":vuvbxx82 said:

Unless you smoke nonstop for at least 24 hours a day, there's NO "... keepimg up" with Jim!! He averages 18 min/bowl and never sleeps  :twisted: :twisted: 
It does seem that way sometimes, specially since he's got his own "what's he smoking" thread now.:D 

Thanks guys :lol: 

Hermit, that seems like a close enough fix for me. Just a matter of gettin used to it I suppose