Dunhill bulk tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiram-2011

Reaction score
I see that P&C has a 15% off Dunhill bulk. I always keep Dunhill tins on hand, but am curious how good Emp & MM 965 are in bulk.

They are both excellent smokes. Same pipeweed as in the tins, only less expensive imho. My collection of Mason jars is chock full of Dunhill bulk;)

Had a pinch of EMP sent to me as a sampler in a TAD order some time ago, couldn't tell the difference between the tin and the bulk. If you smoke a lot of Dunhill, it's a good deal. Kind of wondering if I shouldn't go roll a few tourists to afford a TAD order... *sigh*

What's P&C? I'd like to pick up nightcap and EMP in bulk, cellar it if I can and see if it improves much!

--Alex

awoodby":v6kfqv4v said:
What's P&C? I'd like to pick up nightcap and EMP in bulk, cellar it if I can and see if it improves much!

--Alex
Pipesandcigars.com

Nightcap is not available in bulk, only EMP and 965.

Kyle Weiss":vtr3t5dq said:
Had a pinch of EMP sent to me as a sampler in a TAD order some time ago, couldn't tell the difference between the tin and the bulk. If you smoke a lot of Dunhill, it's a good deal. Kind of wondering if I shouldn't go roll a few tourists to afford a TAD order... *sigh*
Go for it! :lol:

I agree, I've had both EMP and MM965 in bulk and both are equal to the tin version.

smokingpipes.com has Dunhill bulk at 10% off. Just wish they sold Royal Yacht and Duhill Flake in bulk :(

Just got a fresh bag of EMP from pipes and cigars. I cannot tell any real difference between the tin and the bulk except that the bulk is more readily smoked than the tin when it is first opened, they have a good deal on the bulk as we speak D.C. :joker:

I got a bag of 965. Perfect moisture when it arrived. Can't tell any difference between bulk and tin.