Dunhill Nightcap

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CipsterX

Reaction score
Smoking my first bowl ever of this and I must say it's very very good. Sorry if this topic has been covered but I am fairly new to pipe smoking but am very well educated in tobacco (manage a smoke shop) So far I have been smoking Davidoff Danish Mixture, Blue Mixture, and Savinelli Aroma. I just got the Nightcap because I heard so many good things and the rumors are true. Very tasty.

It's almost all I smoke.
Once I tried it, I knew it was the one.

Yeah, it packs a bit of a punch for me, I wouldn't smoke it all the time, but its very good and I've got it in my rotation

Since you've now stepped into the house of Dunhill, you need to smoke some London Mixture, Early Morning Pipe, My Mixture 965 and for an intense visit with Lady' N ' the BEST they make, Royal Yacht :twisted:

For me at least, EMP is the one pipe tobacco that I disliked so much I had to get the tin away from me... as for the rest of the Dunhill brands, I'll certainly try them - but with trepidation.

Nightcap and EMP are favorites of mine as well, NC especially.

As its name implies, Nightcap is great as the last pipe of the day. Early Morning Pipe, however, is a great smoke any time of the day. These are two of my favorites.

Love Nightcap. It was kind of a sad thing actually, for so long Nightcap was all I smoked. It was great, but the flavors began to wear on me. I bounced around with a few other jar'ed up tobaccos I had in my cellar for a little while, then went back to it. Amazing flavors restored. :D