Dunhill Pipe Price Increase

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipeapocalypse is coming again!!!!

I like the comoy's in my collection, but If I have to pay 20% more then I might as well buy from American makers and save some $ while getting something of equal or greater quality.

Oh, and when I say American pipe makers, I don't mean Dr. Grabow.

Thomas Porculo":1qoiv8ag said:

I like the comoy's in my collection, but If I have to pay 20% more then I might as well buy from American makers and save some $ while getting something of equal or greater quality.

Please elaborate on your collection of Comoy pipes...I collect Comoys (or did) back when I purchased all of mine, so I love looking at the old styles (brings back great memories).

pepesdad1":rik5aegk said:
Thomas Porculo":rik5aegk said:

Please elaborate on your collection of Comoy pipes...I collect Comoys (or did) back when I purchased all of mine, so I love looking at the old styles (brings back great memories).
Great pipes eh? Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have a collection of Comoy's, I have some Comoy's in my collection. 5 of them total. 4 I.B.D's and one of the Italian made. All bent, all superb smokers. None have pits or fills, believe it or not.

Well, 5 is still a collection...small but a collection (considering that they aren't made anymore) worth having.  They are great pipes (pre-Cadagon).