Early Christmas morning

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
Santa did his deed, everything's just so under the tree, I'm up alone, bowl of Wessex Burley Slices in a Stanwell Nanna, cup of tea, Pandora's Holiday Jazz station playin on the iMac. The calm before the storm! :santa:

The storm blows east to west on Christmas... It's after 9am here..lol

Up at four, at work by five thirty. Looking forward to getting home by six thirty tonight for the Christmas dinner. Hopefully will get to sneak a "Christmas" cigar in during break. Merry Christmas everybody.

Puff Daddy":merjbli2 said:
Santa did his deed, everything's just so under the tree, I'm up alone, bowl of Wessex Burley Slices in a Stanwell Nanna, cup of tea, Pandora's Holiday Jazz station playin on the iMac. The calm before the storm! :santa:
Very relaxing, I hope to smoke a bowl of Christmas Cookie today at some point...Merry Christmas!

Hey mikem, merry Christmas to you sir!! Very glad to see you post, hope all is well with you and yours. You are missed around here sir.

Mikem":61zh975u said:
Up at four, at work by five thirty. Looking forward to getting home by six thirty tonight for the Christmas dinner. Hopefully will get to sneak a "Christmas" cigar in during break. Merry Christmas everybody.
Good to see you here!

Have a great Christmas everyone. 9PM here after a wonderful, festive day.

Puff Daddy":v2wfi6pd said:
Hey mikem, merry Christmas to you sir!! Very glad to see you post, hope all is well with you and yours. You are missed around here sir.

Dittos! Feels a little more like old times seeing your avatar show up in a thread, Mike. I hope all is well with you and yours, my friend.

PipeLeisure":ppn5x6ia said:
Puff Daddy":ppn5x6ia said:
Very relaxing, I hope to smoke a bowl of Christmas Cookie today at some point...Merry Christmas!
I had some Christmas "Cookie" as well yesterday. All is great in the world. LOL