Early Morning, Nightcap and London Mixture

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulWhitt

Reaction score
I have recently settled in on Early Morning Pipe, Nightcap, and London Mixture as some of my favorites. These all have a unique, almost nutty, common flavor to them. Is there something in particular, maybe a particular tobacco that is common to all three of these that may be a common thread?

Kyle Weiss":s2wj7v92 said:
Like this account, they all contain spam. Reported.
Nightcap and London Mix have spam, but EMP definitely does not. That is the orientals you're picking up on. This topic has been debated ad nauseum. Do a search.

It's plum pudding. The Brits put it in ALL the good blends :twisted:

EMP does have spam. All your wrongs are belong to us! :lol: Nightcap just has the bacon version.

8)

George Kaplan":peqb3umv said:
Ooh! Hang on. I'm gonna get some popcorn while Kyle explains that to Monbla. :p
I gather it's some sort of generational Nevada inside joke? :twisted:

Monbla has the Internet, and he's perfectly capable of looking up "all your base are belong to us." Whether or not he'll get it, I'm not sure. :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":5qk9imru said:
Monbla has the Internet, and he's perfectly capable of looking up "all your base are belong to us." Whether or not he'll get it, I'm not sure. :lol:

8)
Video Games. "fraid I don't waste my time or "puter hard drive with them. Generational as I thought. :evil:

The Holy Trinity of Dunhill Lat blends! :king: :king: :king:

I think all three have Virginia, Latakia, and Orientals. Nightcap might have a smidgen of Perique in it too.

Standard Mixture Medium would be down your alley as well I think.

Kyle Weiss":n0h0fc9q said:
Like this account, they all contain spam. Reported.
Oh Kyle, you didn't have to report yourself Buddy, we don't mind that your account has 'SPAM' in it, heck, we've come to expect it from you and your account. :lol: :heart:

I'd like to welcome Paul to the forum. After a slight misunderstanding, and some BoB-friendly corrections, all is well. :)

8)