East coast weather

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
Dock, Midnight Blues and the rest of you nor'easters, sure hope all is well with you guys - looks like you're really getting hit hard. You fellows may be making smowmen on the first day of spring :lol:

Must be 'global warming' chilly down here in Georgia also, I want SPRING! :shock:

NYC is actually one of the nicest places to be when it snows hard. All the dirt and garbage get covered up with a clean sheet of white.

And travel isn't awful--most of us travel underground anyhow, and there's usually enough traffic to keep the main roads passable without the plow. The only drag is the blocks with abandoned buildings--nobody lives there, so nobody shovels the walk.

But I'm still 100% ready for Spring.

We got 3"-5" here around my house last night. Not too bad but temps in the teens tomorrow morning and I have to catch a flight to Cleveland, OH at 6:55 AM which means I will need to be at the airport by at least 5:00 AM for the Tuesday business rush. I hate flying out on Tuesdays. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful to be doing it! No smoking lounge in RDU airport that I know of. :(

Eh, the snow is just another reason to lock ourselves indoors and light a pipe. Luckily I can smoke indoors, if not, I'd be pulling my hair out right now.

We got a good 10" today, though I swear it looked like more.

Yep! The weather gods really gave us a jolly good rogering last night Jim! It took most of the day to dig out from over a foot of white death. We get so much %$&*($* snow and have so much land here that I actually leave a plow truck parked in my driveway year round! Yeah! Good times!

Thank god it's only 20 days til' Spring! :lol:

blue skies and full sun here,,,too bad it's only ten degrees,,,spring is on backorder !!! :lol!: