EBAY Dunhill collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's already higher than my wallet can stand. :(

AJ

First off, those pipes ARE NOT being offeref for sal to PIPE SMOKERS!! It's a nice complete well rounded group of Dunhill items for a COLLECTOR !! Their VERY DIFFERENT folks than us smokers !! As such I would not be surprised to see the whole works go for possibly 3 times the opening bid ! Seems most of the "collecting" world has MORE disposable income than us "folks" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The shipping alone is more than I've ever payed for a pipe. Hats off to the eventual buyer and hopefully he'll get his money's worth when he fondles them on dreary atumn nights.

You're probably right Richard, some dealer will pick them up for resale.

I would have bought them but I'm superstitious, won't buy 13 pipes :twisted:

SpeedyPete":aok4zur7 said:
I would have bought them but I'm superstitious, won't buy 13 pipes :twisted:
You're in luck Buddy, it's 15 pipes in total, go on, buy them, you know you want to. :cheers:

I'm such an evil enabler. :twisted:

From where it's at, bidding wise now, I'd venture it'll probably hit right at $6,000.00 with shipping . If ya smoke 'em, that's ALOT to pay for used pipes !! :twisted: :twisted:
But then they are DUNHILLS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Pretty close... $5200 and change. $400 per not counting the two toss ins. I don't suppose that's to unreasonable for decent Dunhills.

puros_bran":x5gubkbk said:
Pretty close... $5200 and change.  $400 per not counting the two toss ins.   I don't suppose that's to unreasonable for decent Dunhills.
Considering the ridiculass price current Dunhills sell for, not bad. Especially considering all the extra Dunhill "stuff" which you don't normally find being sold anymore since they don't sell tobacco stuff ( pipes etc) at Dunhill stores anymore!! :twisted: :twisted:

Pipe pricing in general went ridiculous sometime between me quiting smoking and then picking it back up 2-2.5 years later..

Petes that were $75 when I quit are now $150.... Estates that would have struggled to hit $50 are around $100. Some of the high end stuff has come down, and the Barlings, BBB, etc that used to slip by the bay for $15-20 are now $150 and up.