Edgeworth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin' Blues

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a new member as well as fairly new to pipe smoking. I'm transitioning from cigarettes. My dad was a lifelong pipe smoker, so naturally i've picked it up from that.

My question is, can i get ERR still? and if so Where? My dad smoked this for years and loved it then it just disappeared.

Thanks.

New Smoker":dg8hod67 said:
Hello everyone! I'm a new member as well as fairly new to pipe smoking. I'm transitioning from cigarettes. My dad was a lifelong pipe smoker, so naturally i've picked it up from that.

My question is, can i get ERR still? and if so Where? My dad smoked this for years and loved it then it just disappeared.

Thanks.
Sorry bud, it's been discontinued.

Texas Outlaw":19ir55si said:
New Smoker":19ir55si said:

Thanks.
Sorry bud, it's been discontinued.
Thanks for the info Outlaw. I was afraid of that. I thought I would give it a try since everyone seems to rave about it. I like the burleys quite well.

Once again Thanks for the info.

Yeah...you just missed it, I think it was only discontinued a couple of months back...keep an eye out though, who knows, a tub may be sitting behind the counter at the local supermarket...

Actually, everyone raves about PA and CH, but to me, ERR is THE OTC. I had just started purchasing a few tubs when I found out it was discontinued.

If you have a local shop, ask. Sometimes they will have some in the back.

A decent alternative is Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut Burley. The cut is different, but flavor is on par.

A very good substitute for ERRd is Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley. I too was a great fan of EERd and have found Perfection Plug Burley to be a great substitute.

Canvasback":s9j4lwi7 said:
A very good substitute for ERRd is Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley. I too was a great fan of EERd and have found Perfection Plug Burley to be a great substitute.
Good information to have, thanks.

I have four sealed tubs of ERR'd and a fifth open now. I have heard some good things about Peretti's 333 blend. Ever tried this?

Peretti's 333 is excellent. Another is their BPC (Burley Plug Cut). They're almost identical, but I think the BPC is a little sweeter.

Can someone link me to Perettis? I like some of their blends, but if I remember correctly, I had trouble ordering. Maybe due to payment methods.