Elephant's Knee

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool looking pipe. Nicely done! Just don't continue this anatomical vein. We don't want to see the "Elephant's butt" pipe.

Interestingly, many posts go from "eeeeeuuuwww" to "aaaahhhh" in a short space. My reaction was the same initially, not sure whether I liked it. I should know better - like a good tobacco, a good pipe might take a while to get to know. This took 30 seconds for me to like, and another 15 for me to love. Good work.

ruraldean":ems63a6x said:
Interestingly, many posts go from "eeeeeuuuwww" to "aaaahhhh" in a short space. My reaction was the same initially, not sure whether I liked it. I should know better - like a good tobacco, a good pipe might take a while to get to know. This took 30 seconds for me to like, and another 15 for me to love. Good work.
Ha, it's funny, I wasn't sure I even liked it at first. I ended up keeping it because I figured no one would want to buy it. Now it's one of my favorite smokers. The odd rustication offers an interesting tactile experience. It probably won't be added to my "catalogue" of go-to shapes, but it was fun to make once.

Thanks for the compliments.

Brian.

I think it's unique and classy. Loved it from the start! Keep them interesting. Don't succumb to usual and boring. Great job!

No one went sorting hat. Is that too geeky of me? or too geeky for the BoB? It totally looks like a brimless sorting hat. I dig it!

cigarstorejay":mtzff7wz said:
No one went sorting hat. Is that too geeky of me? or too geeky for the BoB? It totally looks like a brimless sorting hat. I dig it!
Oh man, If I had only marketed it as a sorting hat when the Potter movies were in full swing... Not only would all the teenagers be trying to buy my pipes, but I'd have to have hired out extra help just to keep up.