• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Emerson Southern Forged - What a delightful experience!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimPM

Reaction score
As a first-time customer, I felt compelled to relate everyone my latest acquisition from Emerson Southern Forged. I had actually only ordered three various pressed non-aromatic mixtures from Mr. Jim Steffey, the proprietor. Let me just say I was delighted by my ordering experience as Jim clearly understands customer-centric relations and is very upholding on responsive communications. When the package arrived yesterday, I was delighted by the extra care taken on his part to ensure my tobaccos were well received, seeing that they were coming from half-way across the country.

Here is the shocker. When I opened the container, I saw four jars nicely smuggling within instead of my expectation of only three. Inside I found a very personalized Thank You card on which he wrote that he apparently felt that I might like the fourth product, Lochmaben, as well. I am guessing this came from the small comment I made in our exchange about my preferences for heady blends. So in an act of big-hearted generosity, Jim sent me that one as a bonus too. Wow!

Just glancing at the specimens of finely pressed tobaccos, I am, to say the least, very excited to delve into these. The attached photo speaks the truth. And yes, he was correct as my initial sampling of Lochmaben leaves a smile upon my face, indeed. Classy operation and one delighted customer. More discussion to come on these blends I can see that now. Check Emerson Southern Forged out my piping friends!

Attachments

• esf1.jpg
    esf1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • esf2.jpg
    esf2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0