English Bulk Blends

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 2386

So I tried selling 10 ounces of various English bulk blends over on the Trading Post... but since they're not getting any traction there, I figure I'll try another tactic to get'em out of my hair: offering them for free!

Seems in the spirit of the thing, anyway, since they were my secret santa gift this year--I didn't pay for them, so you shouldn't either, amirite? And I'm going to the post office tomorrow anyway, so let's see if I can get this done with the quickness.

So yes, free, shipped to a good home or homes tomorrow, I've got the following:

-SG Squadron Leader
-McClelland's PM Pipe (Nightcap Match)
-McClelland's AM Pipe (EMP Match)
-McClelland's Full Dark English
-F&K Sterling Balkan

PM me with what you want, ranked in order of preference, and I'll split the booty amongst the first three responders...or less, depending on how many PMs I get prior to heading to the post office tomorrow. Merry belated X-mas, and to all a good night!

Very kind offer from you Jesse, some folk are in for a nice little treat, more power to you Buddy.  :cheers: :sunny: 

Very generous of you. I'm sure these'll all find a good home in short order.

This is a very generous offer.. Sending PM now,.. Thanks for the consideration.

I sent a PM - I can also share with the Austin TX pipe club meeting next Thursday if you don't have any other takers.

Samples went out this morning, gents--keep watching the skies! (And apologies to everyone who missed out this time around, I was out the door early with it...)

Wow - that was fast. Gramp's CARE package made it thru the Polar Vortex and mountain storms all the way to the East Coast today. He even tossed in a bonus Lat. Yum! Thanks very much.

hp
les

Just arrived, thanks a lot, very generous. I'm lighting up a bowl of squadron leader now.