Engraving

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylus156

Reaction score
I am new to the forum but a seven year pipe smoker; I have three smoking pipes and am interested in personalizing them with a small laser engraving of a symbol or such - is there a reputed engraver out there? Anyone had an interest or history of the same?

I realize and respect this may be blasphemous to some, but I am interested in making my pipe more my own in a quality, classy respect. Much in the same way I do with fountain pens.

Thanks for any advice or insight.

M.

I just received this pipe back from a local artist whom I commissioned to decorate a pipe. It is done freehand with wood burning tools. Mine was more complex than others that I had seen her do. Her work generally has the look of fine scrimshaw and I've seen her do a range of designs. She has started a business doing this work just on pipes, as she and her family are very involved with the pipe club I belong to. If you want to investigate, I will PM you her contact information. The price was reasonable, as well, in my opinion.

DSCN0170_zps0de80f83.jpg

Hi

I saw mot to long ago that Boswell pipes is doing laser "engraving" on some of their pipes. You might want to try contacting them to see if they could do it for you

Hope this helps

Hit up your phone book for laser engravers in your area they should be able to do whatever you want.

Yak dont be tacky dogs playing poker is the obvious choice to radiate class and fine taste. :lol!: