Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregandrews

Reaction score
Back on 3/29 Cigars International in Hamburg Pa had a visit from Erik Nording.  I got a chance to talk with Erik for 30 minutes.  What an awesome and very pleasant gentlemen.  Erik is very personable and makes you feel like a friend.

0329141543_zpsfb1fd634.jpg
" />

I did not plan on purchasing a pipe that day but my awesome wife caught a glimpse of this and said she loved the flat black and the clear stem..so I just had to get it..Butz and Choquin Stratos.  What a great day!!

DSC01091_zps65dc1470.jpg
" />

Sounds like a great time! Nice BC too, enjoy her in rude good health sir!

Jim

cool.. never saw a clear stem before.. any special cleaning to keep it nice?

I'm jealous... awesome! Sounds like you had a cool time... so lucky.

Nice pic - but I am really mad at Eric! Seems he didn't make enough of the Bear hunting pipe (Smooth)!!!

You look like the cat that got the saucer of milk standing there with Erik, very pleased for you that you had such a great time and ended up getting yourself a spiffing pipe too.  :cheers: :sunny: 

Congrats on meeting Mr. Nording and the new pipe. Looks like you had a great time.  :cheers:  I wanted to get to meet him when he was making the rounds in the US and try and convince him to re sign a Nording signature pipe that the signature was rubbed off on. It was my very first briar and feel that it would make it even more special

Thanks for the recent comments Brothers! I failed to mention that I picked up a tin of Erik's Hunters Blend Labrador and it is great.  Has real nice hazelnut and caramel flavor.