Erik Nording responded to my email!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
I was giddy about my Nording pipe I picked up, and I proceeded to embarrassingly thank him via e-mail for all his work and method, artform and whatnot...asked him like some starstruck teenager to come back to Reno to the Tinder Box as they all enjoyed his visit (which I missed), etc...sheesh. Well...

...he wrote back!

Erik Nørding":sohgaub5 said:
Hi Kyle Wiess.

Thank you for your nice mail, and I am happy you like my pipes.

Yes I had a lovely time in Reno and please give all in the store all my best.

I do hope that I one day will be able to come back and I will like to meet you.

All the best and thank you again.

Happy smoke.

Erik Nørding

Nobody else would care but you guys. 8)

Shameless.

Hey, way to go, Kyle!

I'm sure this will add another dimension of pleasure when you're smoking your new Nording!

I love when anyone takes the time to answer fans. Very cool :cheers:

That is cool. It's nice to know that at the other end of an internet address like Nording.com, there is actually a Mr. Nording who answers emails!

Harlock999":i7blfmv0 said:
That is cool. It's nice to know that at the other end of an internet address like Nording.com, there is actually a Mr. Nording who answers emails!
My thoughts exactly!

NICE...I have seen a video in the past with Eric and he seemed like a really nice guy...I guess its true. I have only 2 pipes from him but will be adding more to my collection in the future, I love his freehands ;)

Ha! That's funny - I did the same thing once with an Irish author, Morgan Llewellyn and SHE ANSWERED ME. It was weird but cool all at the same time...good for you and for him actually responding...

Very nice! It's great to hear back from a favored pipe maker. Hold onto that e-mail!

UberHuberMan":ne2gf1jz said:
Very nice! It's great to hear back from a favored pipe maker. Hold onto that e-mail!
It's immortalized amongst those who care here on BoB... plus, I got rid of it already. Otherwise, I'm a digital-text version of my mother with pictures. :lol: We wouldn't want that. Really, we wouldn't.