Erinmore Flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CipsterX

Reaction score
Very sweet not so much strong but great flavor profiles. I am rather enjoying this bowl right now.

A classic blend for sure ! It's a very nice VaBur that I still occasionally enjoy a tin of now and then ! Enjoy it  :cheers:

monbla256":d3p3r5dg said:
A classic blend for sure ! It's a very nice VaBur that I still occasionally enjoy a tin of now and then ! Enjoy it  :cheers:
Amen to that.  I keep a tin onhand most times.  
I find this blend is perfect when I don't want an Aromatic and an English blend just doesn't seem 'right'.

monbla256":kfcey53h said:
Monbla - congrats on 5555 posts! It must mean, uh, something I suppose.

Bluefisher":q771uybi said:
monbla256":q771uybi said:
Monbla - congrats on 5555 posts! It must mean, uh, something I suppose.
Not till ya hit 6666, then ya win a virtual Dunhill ODA bent bulldog. Then you can smoke it on your I-pad with the app  :twisted: :twisted: 

In my opinion Erinmore Flake is a very fine tobacco. I always have 8-10 tins of it in my stash. When it has aged 2 or more years it makes for a most pleasant evening of smoking with some friends sitting in front of the
burning fireplace while swapping jokes and telling lies war stories.  :D 

AJ