Eskidesian #2

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growley

Reaction score
I just finished this pipe up the other day. I had such a good time making the first that I was excited to try again. If you saw my "Leafy Bulldog" post, then you've basically seen this pipe. They're almost identical in terms of shaping.

I modified the stem a bit more to follow the swoop of the bottom curve better. But other than that, same design.

IMG3304-L.jpg

IMG3305-L.jpg

IMG3307-L.jpg

IMG3308-L.jpg

IMG3311-L.jpg

IMG3310-L.jpg

IMG3312-L.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Brian.

Look's like you've been studying the lines of some of those boat-tailed roadsters of the 1930's again !!! Again, another FANTASTIC Bulldog interp :p
Has harlock999 sent you his payment for his yet :p

monbla256":ktctdcr1 said:
Look's like you've been studying the lines of some of those boat-tailed roadsters of the 1930's again !!! Again, another FANTASTIC Bulldog interp :p
Actually, I was wondering if they were for sale...

monbla256":tthajiub said:
Thanks for the compliment. No, this one is officially "unspoken for". I'll probably end up making a few of these.

I completely respect the 30 day 30 posts rules about selling, and even though I'm over double the needed posts, I'm still about 12 days short of being able to "officially" list for sale. I'm mostly trying to get to know everybody and show some work in the process.

I'm not sure what the rules are about someone PMing me to buy, but my guess is that's ok?

PS. I do love those old roadsters. I've always loved old cars. You've got me thinking...I'm going to have to come up with a roadster-type pipe!

Nice work. A true sign of the Craftsman, the ability to reproduce his work constantly, and make improvements as he matures in his work. Keep up the good work Sir.

Very nice looking pipe, very clean lines. I tip my hat to you sir.
Best Regards
Richard

For a second I mistook that for the first one you did. That's a darn near identical copy. That's hard to do in itself. Great job.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support! I hope you're all having a restful Sunday!

Brian.

[/quote]Actually, I was wondering if they were for sale...[/quote]

Harlock, Thanks for your compliments on the Eskidesian. If you are interested, it is available. Just let me know. Otherwise, I'll just wait another 11 days and post it in the For Sale threads.

Take care.

Brian.

Brurobas":te6cfo49 said:
It reminds me of a Snake Head. Trully gorgeous!
Thanks. Hopefully the new owner thinks the same when he receives it this week. :D

Growley":buy9wetj said:
Thanks. Hopefully the new owner thinks the same when he receives it this week. :D
Great news for both you and the new owner!

;)