Estate Peterson Kildare 05

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffer Mark

Reaction score
Just acquired this baby for under 50$. Scarcely smoked, and with a little stem refurb, I think she came up real Purdy:

You got a good deal on that very nice pipe. Looks like it shouldn't require much work to make it look good as new. :)

AJ

What kinda refurb does it need> Looks damn near new to me !! Ya done GOOD guy !! :twisted: :twisted:

Yep, That's it with the stem redone. It was pretty green when I got it.

Thanks for all the comments.

M.

Puffer Mark":0umnujjd said:

That's a real beauty you got yourself right there that's for sure, something really charming about that particular shape, nicer in a larger bowl size too, you did a grand job on that there stem make no mistake, she's a real keeper, congratulations. :)

In my mind, the grain orientation on the pipe is classic Peterson. They definitely do some flame grain but they seem to do more of this in the reasonable to moderate, and sometimes high grade price ranges than other large quantity manufacturers. That's my impression anyways. Oh, and they do it well.

Has some real nice grain on'er and you stole it.
Enjoy sir. ;)

I never liked that shape until I saw this one. Now I want one. Ain't that strange? Thanks a lot: I need another pipe :!:

I've got a deluxe Rosslare classic blast 05 black and Amber like the one pictured below. One of my favorite no hands pipes. Great chin hugger. You might check the Rosslare line for an 05 - arguably my favorite Pete shapes.

Rare_Peterson_Deluxe_Rosslare_Sandblast_Black_and_Yellow_Amber_Stem_Fishtail_05.jpg

That's a stunner, BH. Strangely, I think it's the simplicity of the other that appeals most to me. I'd take both or either, were my arm twisted.

Well, if you can't find an 05 shaped Pete you like then something's gotta be wrong. It surely is one of the most widespread shapes, across nearly all their models, finishes and price points...even green with a military stem. Pick your flavor.