Estate Unsmoked Joura

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajun

Reaction score
B5F632EF-3C6B-4332-89FC-C53F6AB170F3-24953-00002A093F0F350E_zps3ace8310.jpg
[/img] Traded at SPC for this, I had an Artisan pipe I did not care for and found this on the SPC website. 2nd bowl and purring like a Cadillac.

Bradley,
That's in the High rent district for sure. Wonderful pipe and I only hear excellent reports about Joura pipes, glad your results are the same. Congrats on a superb trade.
 :cheers: :cheers: 

Looks like a bowl of generous proportions. And the grain is quite nice. And the shape seems to be a variation of a volcano if I understand the style right. In any case I'd say you got a way great pipe cajun.

And you say you got it from the SPC site, as in "Seattle Pipe Club"? Damn, I'm a member and missed this one by a country mile. My loss, your gain..........

Enjoy bro!.

:cheers: 

Cheers,

RR

Brew dude my mistake at not clarifying the abbrev. It was at Smokimg Pipes. Com, it was an unsmoked Estate, I apologize for not making that clearer.

Cajun you certainly have an eye for beauty. If it smokes as good as it looks then you can't possibly put your
pleasurable experience into words. Congratulations.  :) 

AJ

Gorgeous pipe, is that one of those generous girth chambers with a widening wall as you near the heal, I bet it smokes like a real champ, nice trade result.  :cheers: :sunny: 

WOW !! You've got yourself one beautiful piece of briar there  :cheers:  Congratulations on finding this jewel.

But, the door in the background also facinates me, especially the hinges! That can't be modern stuff, I'm sure? I just LOVE it.