european travel

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitobi

Reaction score
hey all, hope this is the correct forum for this question about tobacco

I'm travelling to Greece tomorrow evening, not our first destination choice but the hotel we booked in the canaries is still a building site, so on Saturday/Sunday we had to quickly rebook, and now were heading to Greek island of Kos to celebrate our 6 year marriage anniversary.

not worried about prices etc, but have any of you been to Greece and can recommend something to try/buy or be on the lookout for. I'm taking 4 pipes (2 mm cobs and 2 briars) with me plus a quater pound of my own flavoured dark choc/mint that I have been experimenting with ( large batch of vanilla tobacco from last year that I have been playing with flavour profiles) and a tin of dunhill deluxe navy rolls, and a dozen 15 yr old cigars that have been sitting in my humidor since well before I was married just in case the area is barren of good tobacco.

we are close to Kos town centre if that helps.

apologies if this is in the wrong area, please feel free to move if needed and you can chastise me when I get wifi again ;)

I think member Sid.Stavros is from Greece.  You might fire him a PM and see what he recommends. Greece is pretty close to Turkey, which is where quite a few of the meeshaums come from. That might bee something to think about. Have a great time!

hi MisterE

cheers for the info, last min packing to do, as soon as I get chance ill flash a PM

regards

andy

Sid.Stavros was awesome, thank you

many good links for info supplied.

we are on our way 8)