Evening all, from rain-sodden Ireland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klause

Reaction score
Evening all,

Decided it was time to join up after being a lurker for a while. Been a pipe smoker for quite a while now, more seriously in recent years. I've developed a serious case of PAD and TAD, and consequently, to soften the financial blow, I've been trying my hand at pipe restoration. I'm actually enjoying my smoking more now as a result - so its all good, and a new dimension to what has become a bit of an obsession.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting to you all in the future.

All the best,

Jason.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to seeing your work and hearing of your battles with PAD and TAD (we all lose our battles). This site hosts a wealth of knowledge so take your time and enjoy. :D

Welcome aboard, Jason. Pipe restoration is one of my hobbies too. I've picked up quite a few tips here.

Welcome Jason. I've been to your green and pleasant country on several occasions and have always had a great experience with your fellow countrymen.

Cheers,

RR

Welcome aboard...a motley crew for sure, but always glad for another member!

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Jason. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Jason! I hope you enjoy your time here. Hopefully we'll see some of your work

"T"

Welcome to the club! Our neighbor is from Ireland and she is quite a character.

Welcome Jason! I've always wanted to visit your fine country!

Evening Gents,

Thanks very much for all the welcomes - I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to chats, picking up some tips, and general inspiration to help me delve more deeply into, and enjoy, my favourite pastime.

Lovely atmosphere here - reckon its going to be a real pleasure to drop by every now and then.

Ejames, if you do ever make it to this side of the pond, it would be a pleasure to meet up.

Take it easy.