Everclear Available in NY

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Burley

Reaction score
Just bought a bottle. Allegedly it's been sold here for the last five years or so. Shows how alert I am. Hardly ground-breaking news to guys in less repressive states, but I think there are three or four characters here that dwell in the Empire State. Excelsior!...and no swilling.

Fight'n Hampsters":s0ll3xhe said:
Great stuff for cleaning!  Never drank any though (that I remember ;) )
That's no joke. I was reading about this stuff. This is as strong as you can make grain alcohol, for several reasons pertaining to physics. And it's flammable as hell. And if you drink it uncut, you not only won't know what hit you, you won't even know you've been hit. Really great brain-cell killer for those who aspire to wash up on a beach somewhere!

Fight'n Hampsters":tizfolmv said:
We used to drink grain punch at fraternity parties when I was an undergraduate. It would be mixed up in a plastic trash can and stirred with a hockey stick.

Fr_Tom":sk8y5us6 said:
Fight'n Hampsters":sk8y5us6 said:
We used to drink grain punch at fraternity parties when I was an undergraduate. It would be mixed up in a plastic trash can and stirred with a hockey stick.

Great prep for Seminary. :D

Blackhorse":tbj9ujjj said:
Fr_Tom":tbj9ujjj said:
Fight'n Hampsters":tbj9ujjj said:

Great prep for Seminary.  :D  
You know it.

Straight up Its pretty hash stuff. I usually only take it straight if I have a tooth ache. It then sits in the affected area for a minute or so while I find a drink to chase it. It however makes a rather nice lemon drop or Apple pie moonshine type drink that brings the alcohol down to about 50%. Definately not a daily drink though.

As a cleaner it's amazing and it works well to take the itch out of mosquito bites.

Jim