Every knee shall bow...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero tolerance means just that. So nice that "they" know what's best for "us". Makes me feel so, so...safe!  :sunny:

I imagine having a celebratory cigar one day when their first child is born will end with their insurance policy being cancelled, too!

yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in. When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses. As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught. When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.

Bullwinkle":0dkolw3u said:
yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in.  When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses.  As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught.  When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.  

Lets hope he learned a lesson from it and not the one about how to do a malicious act without getting caught  :suspect: 

Insanity. Poisonen de chilren!!! This is exactly why we should make possession/use/distribution of tobacco products a Class 3 Felony. And. And. And. They posted it on the news paper... Where other children will see it... They've killed millions of children now.

Cartaphilus":qhydi5yw said:
Bullwinkle":qhydi5yw said:
yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in.  When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses.  As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught.  When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.  

Lets hope he learned a lesson from it and not the one about how to do a malicious act without getting caught  :suspect: 
get over yourself..  TP'ing a malicious act?    man I hope you don't have neighbors you must be a barrel of fun.

let's just say he was smart enough not to do drugs on campus, post them on facebook and get shit-canned from his state team. hope he wasn't expecting a sports scholarship.

Bullwinkle":pg9no50m said:
Cartaphilus":pg9no50m said:
Bullwinkle":pg9no50m said:

get over yourself..  TP'ing a malicious act?    man I hope you don't have neighbors you must be a barrel of fun.

let's just say he was smart enough not to do drugs on campus, post them on facebook and get shit-canned from his state team.  hope he wasn't expecting a sports scholarship.
Nope! The neighbors I do have, have more respect for each other then that.

Cartaphilus":ily1zz70 said:
Bullwinkle":ily1zz70 said:
Cartaphilus":ily1zz70 said:
Bullwinkle":ily1zz70 said:

let's just say he was smart enough not to do drugs on campus, post them on facebook and get shit-canned from his state team.  hope he wasn't expecting a sports scholarship.
Nope! The neighbors I do have, have more respect for each other then that.

wow.. what a load of crap. I'll bet with your negative, depressed attitude about most things that get posted on this forum I could pick you out of a crowd a mile away..

enjoy your depressed self.. bye, bye

Don't feed the troll. Well unless I'm the troll, then feed the troll cookies.