Excellent news (for once).

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
The remainder of Zack's hospital bills were forgiven by the hospital. This was after we fought the insurance people for a while trying to figure out if he "worked enough hours to be qualified for full-coverage insurance." Mostly, we won in that regard.

Yesterday, the hospital notified us that we owed (for paperwork processing mostly), a grand total of $141. That was it. Paid off, done.

Besides a lingering ambulance company that is insisting we pay an out-of-network transport ride around $1,000, we're pretty much out of the woods with this whole ordeal.

Things have been so in the dumps lately it's hard to bounce back and feel good about good news, but I suppose I'll adapt. :lol: Sounds funny, but it's true.

Smoke a bowl and thank the Universe with me today to good fortune, and I smoke a bowl to all of you who have generously contributed to the fundraiser, my sanity via friendship/PMs/phone calls, and sincerely prayed for me and mine.

One of the biggest demons looming over us has been slain. :cheers:

Thank you guys, again. You have no idea how much you all mean to me, and by extension, to our family. Let's hope this is the beginning of a new direction.

8)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

Hey, that's great news!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm glad it works out for the good guys once in a while. :king:

Really, really good news Kyle! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Excellent news! Thanks for the update Kyle! We knew everything would work out!

:star: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :star:

That is good news Kyle, give it time my friend and you will come full circle and find yourself able to relax once again, I couldn't be more pleased for you both. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:affraid:

Great news; darn near a miracle! Glad that's (mostly) taken care of.

"T"

Great news for sure. The health insurance systems are as complex as the tax system. Maybe even worse. It can be like navigating a minefield.